Have a Question? We have the answers.
Ever wished you knew more about your pool or spa? At Swimart we know what it's like to have questions. Check our frequently asked questions, or call your nearest Swimart store for friendly advice, tips, and a whole lot more.
- Q. What is Blackspot?
- Q. How important is water balance?
- Q. How do I ensure pool safety?
- Q. What kinds of pool heating are there?
- Q. Why, and when, should I shock my pool?
- Q. How do I maintain correct chlorine levels in my pool or spa?
- Q. Why is sanitising pool water important?
- Q. How do I balance my pool and spa water
- Balancing your pool water after storms or rain
- Q. I’ve heard pool covers are helpful. Why would it be good to own one?
- Q. My pool cleaner needs a tune up. Where should I start?
- Q. We’re expecting frost. How does frost affect my pool heating system?
- Q. How do I safely handle pool chemicals?
- Q. How can I get the most from my sand filter?
- Q. I live in a leafy suburb and I’m tired of cleaning my skimmer basket.
- Q. My pump is sounding noisier than normal. What are the likely causes?
- Q. My filtration system has lost suction.